Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Shreds Anthony Yarde, Gives Him No Chance Against Artur Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Shreds Anthony Yarde, Gives Him No Chance Against Artur Beterbiev

Anthony Yarde has climbed the highest of mountains and brazenly shouted to all that would listen that Artur Beterbiev's unified reign is on the verge of coming to an end. A trifecta of stoppage victories has convinced the Londoner of his audacious claims.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So sayeth a headbutting cheat

Comment

Browne sucks, yarde will fight untill he has nothing left

Comment

The only negative for Beterbiev is if the impending father time choses to surface in this match
        Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          The only negative for Beterbiev is if the impending father time choses to surface in this match
          If he loses all his timing overnight as power is the last thing that goes in any fighter.. which i cant see happening, yarde knows he cant try and outbox artur, doesnt have the reach/size or boxing ability to do so, his only hope is to bang with Beterbiev and hope he lands 1st and Artur crumbles... I think Yardes Power is severely overrated, he couldnt even drop let alone stop a old tottering Kovalev who was more less out on his feet... then went on to lose the following 2 rounds on all scorecards before gtn ko'd. This whole thing being sold on that there both monstrous punchers is a unproven myth for Yarde.

jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
            Browne sucks, yarde will fight untill he has nothing left

You're right... Browne, Gvozdyk, Johnson, Smith Jr, etc. all fought until they got nothing left ... Same will go for Yarde ...

Comment

Browne is salty as well as a dirty fighter.

Beterbiev very likely to win but Yarde's chances are not zero. 5%? 6% I'd rate it at something like that.

Comment

I think if it goes to as far as the 6th, at that point Yarde's chances will be pretty much zero.
                Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  In this case, father time would need to come like gang busters. 40 year old Betes would be too much. Maybe 50 and Yards has a shot.

Comment

I know Marcus Browne baby mama damned near nutted on herself to see him getting severely punished and knocked out by Beterbiev. What a fitting end to a guy who beats up women like he does. I think it was a hard crunching body punch followed by a short right uppercut that finally crumbled this sucker ass mofo

Comment

Working...
                    X