Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Dalakian Wants Yarde To Win, Feels Russian Boxers Should Be Shelved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artem Dalakian Wants Yarde To Win, Feels Russian Boxers Should Be Shelved

When Artem Dalakian took to the stage for the press conference for his WBA flyweight title defence against David Jimenez, he made sure he went to sit in the seat normally reserved for the challenger. It wasn't a case of being the away fighter, or having a challenger's mentality. He did not want to sit in front of a picture of a Russian.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares what this guy thinks? I'm glad they're allowing Russian fighters fight. Anyway he could've just sat there, nobody really knows who Dalakian is.

Comment

Like Dalakian "shelved" himself?
      Scared biatch doesn't wanna unify.

Comment

Fsck this guy and anyone who politicizes sports.
        mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

More generic statements that the press is pushing from unheard-of Ukrainians. Usyk's were much worse though because he actually said things he knows for a fact are not true. Shameless, him and Klitshcko.

Comment

I'll wager that the midget didn't say anything to Beterbiev.
            James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Oh Artem you silly little slut.

Russia is the only reason the Armenian people still exist.

Comment

We can't help where we are born, we have no choice in the matter. If Artur was openly supporting the Russian invasion I'd feel differently.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Another Ukrainian hypocrite!! How about banning all Ukranian fighters who refuse to publicly denounce their Nazi-loving military regime who have committed ethnic genocide for almost a decade? And if we're banning national boxers over their country's illegal /unsanctioned military incursions and coups around the world, I calculate that all USA fighters would be banned for the next 20 years.
                  DamFen DamFen likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X