Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: I've Got The Ability To Beat Beterbiev, I'm Here To Seize The Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: I've Got The Ability To Beat Beterbiev, I'm Here To Seize The Moment

Artur Beterbiev has not bothered trying to get in the face of Anthony Yarde in the build-up to their world light-heavyweight title fight this week, which is a good thing, because Yarde is a hard man to intimidate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

IMO, if he prepared properly, Yarde is a live underdog. He is tough, can box and has power. However, his gas tank and chin will really be tested in this one. Beterbiev has been on the floor against less notable opposition so he does have some holes in his armor. But unless age finally catches up with him, Yarde is gonna hafta fight the fight of his life to really pull this one out.

Comment

Antony "lip-licking" Yarde.
      Hope AB gives him a hellacious beating before KO's him.

Comment

Another hotshot, just like Ramirez before Bivol fight. He will soon know his place.

Comment

Yarde: "I'm here to seize the moment. This is my opportunity. I am on the path to glory. Additional inspirational hokum."

Beterbiev: ...

Exactly, Artur.

Comment

Yarde definitely has the right attitude going into this fight but it's still hard to see him winning. To his advantage - are his defeat to Kov and the loss to Arthur.

Beterbiev has never had that wake up call and has never had to adjust his style. I'm sure he will get it one day but not sure it will be against Yarde

Going on past performances I would say Beterbiev wins this in round 6.

Comment

Working...
            X