Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: When I Do Hurt Beterbiev, I'm Kinda Person Who's Gonna Finish The Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: When I Do Hurt Beterbiev, I'm Kinda Person Who's Gonna Finish The Job

One of Anthony Yarde's greatest regrets is that he didn't seize the moment when he had Sergey Kovalev hurt during the eighth round of their light heavyweight title fight three years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn it Yarde, don't you mess up this undisputed fight I've been waiting on!!! Maybe I'll just put a few coins on you, just in case.
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Yarde is delusional. Once he tastes Artur's power he's going to crumble like a child being hit by an adult.

This joker's best win is Lyndon Arthur lol

He shouldn't be anywhere near Artur Beterbiev.
      super-x super-x likes this.

Comment

You hurt Vodkalev pretty bad and what happened? So yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
          Damn it Yarde, don't you mess up this undisputed fight I've been waiting on!!! Maybe I'll just put a few coins on you, just in case.
          It's boxing and an upset does happen. Both are big punchers, so It's a matter of who connects the first clean big blow and who has the better chin. It could be an interesting fight. May the best man win.

Comment

No, Anthony. You're taking a little nappy-nap in 5-6.

Comment

Yardes power is UNPROVEN at world level... he couldnt take out a OLD tottering Kovalev who was more less out on his feet... he couldnt even drop him, not only that... after that massive 8th round... yarde went on to LOSE the following 2 rounds on ALL 3 judges scorecards and boxingscenes card... then got knocked out by a jab... knocking out unranked opposition does not warrant any credibility that you can do the same to top tier guys... lyndon artur doesnt count... and even then it was a barrage of punches that made lyndon fold not a single shot. Beterbiev on the other hand has been wiping the floor with actual world champions and taking there titles in the process... leagues apart

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

It's boxing and an upset does happen. Both are big punchers, so It's a matter of who connects the first clean big blow and who has the better chin. It could be an interesting fight. May the best man win.
                Spot on.

I've rewritten and erased my response twice because I just don't know, it can go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  No, Anthony. You're taking a little nappy-nap in 5-6.
                  People forget that Kovalev hit Yarde with monster shots with little effect until Yarde simply punched himself out in the 11th. Gvozdyk was beating Arthur and hurt him a few times until the 10th when Gvozdyk gased out. The Yarde fight is going to come down to what Beterbiev has left at 38.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

People forget that Kovalev hit Yarde with monster shots with little effect until Yarde simply punched himself out in the 11th. Gvozdyk was beating Arthur and hurt him a few times until the 10th when Gvozdyk gased out. The Yarde fight is going to come down to what Beterbiev has left at 38.
                    A shot Kovalev barely touched Yarde all fight. In fact, it was a jab that dropped Yarde in the 11th. Beterbiev is going to roll this guy. I say 5 or 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X