Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Getting Into His Groove Training For His BKFC Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Getting Into His Groove Training For His BKFC Debut

Austin "No Doubt" Trout is currently in the middle of his training camp for his Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship debut. He will face former UFC star Diego Sanchez on February 17th in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The bout will serve as the chief supporting bout underneath the Lorenzo Hunt-Mike Richman main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's go Trout. He was always a very good boxer, just didn't have enough power to finish his meals, so with decisions, comes a few robberies, Cinnabon anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      Let's go Trout. He was always a very good boxer, just didn't have enough power to finish his meals, so with decisions, comes a few robberies, Cinnabon anyone?
      Canelo beat the sh/t out of trout for 12 rounds. U think Rahman beat Jake Paul when he got whooped. Ur one of those low self esteem weirdos

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Canelo beat the sh/t out of trout for 12 rounds. U think Rahman beat Jake Paul when he got whooped. Ur one of those low self esteem weirdos
        You've tried to bait me into an argument with your dumb ass before, but I still have nothing for you. Anyone that watched that fight knows that Cinnabon didn't beat the shxt out of Trout, he barely escaped with the win, but go find someone as simple minded and culturally ignorant as yourself to debate, fxcking idiot. By the way, Rahman didn't even fight Jake Paul, moron.
        Last edited by Rebelrbg; 01-27-2023, 08:39 AM.
        Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Always respect Trout for showing prime Cotto for what he was. Schooled the man. Cotto failed to graduate from the school of Trout. Nash out

Comment

I really want to get into BKFC but I'm waiting for Nate or Ngannou to sign before I add another streaming App to my monthly debits.
            Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 01-27-2023, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I really want to get into BKFC but I'm waiting for Nate or Ngannou to sign before I add another streaming App to my monthly debits.

Anyways my teams going to work with some former UFC now BKFC guys tomorrow. Should be a fun morning.
              If there's nothing else on it's always fun to watch some fights as they normally always end in KO. I believe the streaming app is only 5 dollars a month and you get access to all the live events not a bad price. The only thing I don't like is that they get a lot of washed up fighters who shouldn't be fighting anymore but there have also been some MMA fighters who found a 2nd wind in their career and made some good money so I guess it works out both ways.

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X