Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Hearn Is Willing To Do Beterbiev-Bivol On ESPN, We'll Do It Any Time, Any Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Hearn Is Willing To Do Beterbiev-Bivol On ESPN, We'll Do It Any Time, Any Place

By Keith Idec - Based on what Bob Arum has seen from Artur Beterbiev, the destructive Russian's 91-year-old co-promoter expects him to annihilate Anthony Yarde on Saturday night in London. If the heavily favored Beterbiev beats Yarde, who is the mandatory challenger for his WBO light heavyweight title, Arum
    [Click Here To Read More]

obviously rate Beterbiev but i think bob's has forgotten the Callum Johnson fight, at big prices i have took a chance on Yarde, in the slim hope old father times appears.
    Looking forward to the fight
    byfbnz byfbnz likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev v Bivol only happens if Bivol signs a multi-fight deal with Bob.
      That's how it goes.
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

There should be no reason why a deal couldn't be sorted where ESPN get the America's while DAZN screen in Europe & Australasia (I'm not sure about Asia). However as long as Fa$t £ddie's has is tonque around Canelo's ring piece I guess he cums 1st!!....

Comment

And Bivol's side will want it on DAZN. Fight's not happening imo. Typical of boxing these days.

Comment

“We’d love to do that fight,” Arum told BoxingScene.com when asked about Beterbiev-Bivol, “but obviously it would have to be on ESPN. We could work out something with DAZN in certain areas, but in the United States and Canada, it would have to be on the ESPN platform. If Hearn is willing to do that, then we’re happy to do the fight any time, any place. We’re just not gonna do it in Russia.”

What Bob is proposing to Hearn, sounds very similar to what PBC and DAZN agreed to for Tank vs. KingRy! Let's see if Hearn can get done for Bivol, what Oscar de la Hoya did for Ryan Garcia???
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Top Rank is blocking the fight in other words. Any place any time, but only on our terms where we say and when we say.
              Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-27-2023, 09:57 AM.
              diarraisagod diarraisagod Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                Top Rank is blocking the fight in other words. Any place any time, but only on our terms where we say and when we say..
                Got to call you on that.
                Oscar, Eddie, Haymon, Schaefer, Shalom have all done the same.

You see in boxing being a liar is a part of a promoters job lol No need to involve race/creed, everybody seems to suck equally
                Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-27-2023, 09:58 AM.
                mgame mgame Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

This is what I have been stating in numerous threads, Bivol has to demand the fight from Hearn on ESPN if he really wants to become undisputed. Dmitry doesn't work for Edward, Fast Eddie works for him. Bivol wants undisputed more than a Cinnabon rematch, so he should refuse the rematch until Hearn grants him the Beterbiev fight on ESPN. He and Hearn will make their money regardless, and if DAZN wants in, Arum stated that they would be able to broadcast it outside of the U.S.

Comment

If Bivol has two wins over Canelo by next year Beterbiev really shouldn't be calling the shots. Even with the majority of belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X