No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Sued By Woman For Alleged Rape In The 1990s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Sued By Woman For Alleged Rape In The 1990s

A woman is suing Mike Tyson for allegedly raping her decades ago, according to an affidavit filed in Albany County Court. The woman, who is anonymous, said that she met the former heavyweight champion and controversial sporting icon at a
    [Click Here To Read More]

Move along, nothing to see here.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

These pitches even the ones from Hollywood never complained when they were getting harassed and “raped” when they were getting fame and getting money. Now all of a sudden they’re forgotten and not getting paid and all of a sudden they’re suffering from “psychological trauma” . Stfu pitch, why were you even hanging out with Mike Tyson in his limousine, you could’ve simply said no and kept moving. You’re even putting yourself in the situation, why even go to a bar if you know what type of people you’re going to encounter. Technically this is all your fault. Foh

Comment

33 years too late i just can't believe this because why wouldn't she speak up in 1992 when he was on trial for another rape and within the statue of limitations that would of been the perfect time. This woman just waited in the the shadows for Tyson to build his net worth back up it's all just too convenient to me.

Comment

I'm a Tyson guy, but I wasn't there and Teddy Atlas has talked about his tendecies to be "aggressive" with girls when he was young, but . . .I gotta say, this trend of women waiting 30, 40 years to make an accusation is some bullshxt.

It reeks of opportunism and there's absolutely no way to prove their case and just ends up being a way to slander & ruin the name of somebody without any proof or evidence.

Comment

I hate shlt like this. Rape is horrible and I hope it isn’t true but waiting 30 years gives the image that she is just after money.

I didn’t like the Cosby fiasco either. SMH

Comment

Just another Hoe looking to get a payoff as nobody wants her

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
                33 years too late i just can't believe this because why wouldn't she speak up in 1992 when he was on trial for another rape and within the statue of limitations that would of been the perfect time. This woman just waited in the the shadows for Tyson to build his net worth back up it's all just too convenient to me.
                His wealth and fame were greater back then, so the argument that she was waiting for his wealth to build up is unpersuasive.

I can't read her mind to know why she's waited. I do know that the environment has changed, both legally and societally, to make it a little less rough on those that come forward with these kinds of accusations.

That and the one-year window of the Adult Survivors Act gives a plausible explanation of why now.
                Last edited by Monty Fisto; 01-26-2023, 05:07 PM.
                mgame mgame sege64 sege64 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

His wealth and fame were greater back then, so the argument that she was waiting for his wealth to build up is unpersuasive.

I can't read her mind to know why she's waited. I do know that the environment has changed, both legally and societally, to make it a little less rough on those that come forward with these kinds of accusations.

That and the one-year window of the Adult Survivors Act gives a plausible explanation of why now.
                    Well i was mistaken on his net worth i thought it dropped off much sooner i just know he wasn't worth anything up until a few years ago where his popularity went back up with the rjj exhibition, pod cast and weed empire either way that doesn't explain why she wouldn't speak up when there was on an ongoing trial for another rape even if it was harder back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X