Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Looked "Sharp" In Sandor Martin Fight, Says Lopez Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Looked "Sharp" In Sandor Martin Fight, Says Lopez Sr.

Teofimo Lopez's time near the top of the pugilistic mountain proved to be transient. Although a win over Vasiliy Lomachenko vaulted him onto the world stage, George Kambosos Jr. ultimately knocked him off his high horse.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want some of those mushrooms the Lopezes are eating.

Comment

The public is saying he didn't look good because actually, if his name wasn't as big as it is, he would have suffered a devastating loss early in his 140 climb. His father is saying he looked sharp because he's his trainer, and if he doesn't look sharp, its a direct reflection on the job his father is doing.
      Last edited by Rebelrbg; 01-25-2023, 10:51 AM.
      jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

No he didn’t.

Also Sandor Martin is a good fighter.

Comment

Teo looked as sharp as a marble.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            I want some of those mushrooms the Lopezes are eating.
            I don't do drugs but add some LSD to the mushrooms and send me half! That guy is crazy!
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Teo said he was better than Floyd. These two cats need a Mental therapist.

Comment

and Joshua looked "brilliant" against Usyk.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Just an affirmation that Sr has no clue or is capable of fixing the flaws in his son's game. "The definition of insanity(delusion).....

Comment

lol. Teo looked so mediocre. I think as he climbs, his power isn't going to carry up with him, he's going to get cracked by a puncher. The aura he had coming up is just about gone. If I was any other fighter, I'd be jumping at the opportunity to face Teo and wreck him further. It'll make X fighter's stock go up despite Teo just being a name at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X