Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serhii Bohachuk vs. Nathaniel Gallimore - Undercard is Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serhii Bohachuk vs. Nathaniel Gallimore - Undercard is Finalized

Tom Loeffler's 360 Promotions has finalized a nine-bout card for their Hollywood Fight Nights series set for This Friday, January 27 emanating from the Quiet Cannon / Montebello Country Club and broadcast globally on UFC FIGHT PASS, (10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor Gallimore is one of the most recycled fighters today and used as a stepping stone. Brave man though.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Poor Gallimore is one of the most recycled fighters today and used as a stepping stone. Brave man though.
      I'm putting a coupla tenners on him. Bohachuk has been starched before, it may happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I'm putting a coupla tenners on him. Bohachuk has been starched before, it may happen again.
        He is a solid fighter but doesn't have too many dimensions and can't adjusts. The other fighter like him is Dulorme.

Comment

No disrespect to Serhii, but this is what I hate about boxing, they are showing the guy who was flattened by Adams, rather than Adams who flattened him. Having said that, why has Adams not fought in 2 years? Adams is about the most likable boxer on the planet. Million dollar personality.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-25-2023, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            No disrespect to Serhii, but this is what I hate about boxing, they are showing the guy who was flattened by Adams, rather than Adams who flattened him. Having said that, why has Adams not fought in 2 years? Adams is about the most likable boxer on the planet. Million dollar personality.
            I emailed Brandon Adams gym to see if they have a date for his next opponent. His personality makes him one of my 3 favorite boxers. I was hoping to see him capitalize on the KO of Serhii but he hasn't fought since and Serhii has fought 3-4 times since.

Comment

Working...
            X