Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson: Yarde Has Puncher's Chance, But Has Nothing Beterbiev Hasn't Seen Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Johnson: Yarde Has Puncher's Chance, But Has Nothing Beterbiev Hasn't Seen Before

Retired light heavyweight Callum Johnson is very familiar with both Artur Beterbiev and Anthony Yarde. Johnson, who during his day was regarded as a feared puncher, traded big shots with Beterbiev in 2018. During the second round, Johnson scored a rare knockdown of Beterbiev and had the Russian puncher rocked. Beterbiev recovered by the following round and eventually knocked Johnson out in the fourth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde will put beter on his back foot early. How long that lasts is the question
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Pretty sure Beterbiev has never encountered 'system 9' before, or Yarde's attempt at a mayweather shoulderroll

Comment

Far out Beterbiev is 38 already who's going to catch him first time is of the essence now.

Comment

Never seen Anthony Yarde fight tbh does he have a genuine shot in this fight? a lot of the comments on youtube feel he might win. I will be watching regardless just wondering his chances.

Comment

Considering Gvozdyk is a far better fighter in every sense and couldn't pull it out​ I don't see what Yarde can do... Gvozdyk would have put Yarde to shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
              Never seen Anthony Yarde fight tbh does he have a genuine shot in this fight? a lot of the comments on youtube feel he might win. I will be watching regardless just wondering his chances.
              I dont know why anyone is giving Yarde even a punchers chance... he hasnt a valid ko of anyone of any note in all his career, sparking walking punch bag opposition doesnt warrant any credibility for havin a hope against Beterbiev... the dude could not drop a old tottering kovalev in rwn 8 of there fight... his best win is vs a domestic British level fighter in lyndon... in which lyndon folded under the pressure and didnt even throw back... Complete joke of a fight. Walk in the park for Artur

Kzbox Kzbox likes this.

Comment

Never he has ever seen before? Beterbiev has never faced a lion in the camp. Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post

I dont know why anyone is giving Yarde even a punchers chance... he hasnt a valid ko of anyone of any note in all his career, sparking walking punch bag opposition doesnt warrant any credibility for havin a hope against Beterbiev... the dude could not drop a old tottering kovalev in rwn 8 of there fight... his best win is vs a domestic British level fighter in lyndon... in which lyndon folded under the pressure and didnt even throw back... Complete joke of a fight. Walk in the park for Artur
                  It was the video "back to the ends" on bt sports so probably all biased fans obv lol well thanks for letting me know i won't be getting too excited then.

Comment

dupe.....

Comment

Working...
                    X