Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Wants Both Boxing, MMA Fight With Francis Ngannou: 'I Would Bash Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Wants Both Boxing, MMA Fight With Francis Ngannou: 'I Would Bash Him'

Dillian Whyte is back in demand following his majority decision win against Jermaine Franklin in November. Although Whyte is a frontrunner to face Anthony Joshua in a rematch sometime in 2023, he's also interested in fighting a former heavyweight champion from a completely different sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It'd be hilarious to see Whyte get flat backed by Ngannou
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Whyte is still tricking off that Fury check.

Comment

Im a boxing fan so i wanna say even a punchy Whyte might tag Ngannou....but in an MMA fight....forget it.

Comment

If Whyte wants a 'big' summer fight with Joshua at Wembley Stadium on PPV as Hearn seems to be planning he should stop this nonsense and fight some like Joyce .The only thing in the public's mind of Whyte is him laying on the canvas twice in his last four!
          Wallin would do!
          Last edited by thack; 01-25-2023, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Ngannou gonna wrestlefùck Whyte.

Comment

To be fair whyte is the only person i see going into the cage to fight an MMA fighter after the boxing match, he would get smashed to pieces but he would give it a go.

Comment

I know that a lot of people in this sport seem to be delusional, but there’s a next level of delusion when it comes to the British. Whether it’s Whyte, Khan, Eubank, Benn, Aj or Hearn, to even some of the posters on this site, the stuff that they say is often completely detached from reality. Whyte stepping in the cage will lead to a near death experience.
                Last edited by Jab jab boom; 01-25-2023, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I know that a lot of people in this sport seem to be delusional, but there’s a next level of delusion when it comes to the British. Whether it’s Whyte, Khan, Eubank, Benn, Aj or Hearn, to even some of the posters on this site, the stuff that they say is often completely detached from reality. Whyte stepping in the cage will lead to a near death experience.
                  I'm interested , please say more , you should definitely add Fury to your list, he gets lots of stick on this site.
                  Last edited by thack; 01-25-2023, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Come on man have all kind of whack jobs from all countries people claiming Crawford p4p ffs are Americans all deluded?

Comment

Working...
                    X