Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias vs. Jeremias Ponce Showtime Tripleheader is Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias vs. Jeremias Ponce Showtime Tripleheader is Official

Top super lightweight contenders will square off as popular knockout artist Subriel Matias meets undefeated Argentine Jeremias Ponce for the vacant IBF 140-pound World Championship to decide one of the kingpins of the red-hot super lightweight division on Saturday, February 25 live on Showtime from The Armory in Minneapolis headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Puerto Rico will have a new champ in Subriel Matias that day and we will enjoy the ride while it last after this it will be a war with prograis

Comment

About Damn Time! Here we go! WAR BROWNY!

Comment

Big Matias fan guys a monster and Puerto Rico best bet at a dominant champ but they didn't wanna promote him so he moved to Mexico where's he's much more appreciated.

Comment

I'm expecting Matias to separate Ponce from his senses by round 8.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            About Damn Time! Here we go! WAR BROWNY!
            It is about damn time, that this fight between Matias vs Ponce is finally going to take place, I pity the fool (Ponce) for making Matias wait so long.
            On that card you also have Joseph "Blessed Hands" Adorno taking Elvis "The Dominican Kid" Rodriguez to up, and coming power puncher's.
            Jamal James vs Alberto Palmetta should be another barn burner of a fight, which makes it a triple header of guaranteed fire works.
            Keep in mind that the winner of the fight between Adorno vs Rodriguez, might very well be challenging the winner between Matias vs Ponce.
            In the very near future, due to the fact they are all in the same 140 pound weight division, and that would also be a damn good fight.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

It is about damn time, that this fight between Matias vs Ponce is finally going to take place, I pity the fool (Ponce) for making Matias wait so long.
              On that card you also have Joseph "Blessed Hands" Adorno taking Elvis "The Dominican Kid" Rodriguez to up, and coming power puncher's.
              Jamal James vs Alberto Palmetta should be another barn burner of a fight, which makes it a triple header of guaranteed fire works.
              Keep in mind that the winner of the fight between Adorno vs Rodriguez, might very well be challenging the winner between Matias vs Ponce.
              In the very near future, due to the fact they are all in the same 140 pound weight division, and that would also be a damn good fight.
              I want the winner of Matias vs. Ponce, to fight the winner of Puello vs. Russell!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I want the winner of Matias vs. Ponce, to fight the winner of Puello vs. Russell!
                That can very well happen, I've heard of Puello, and Prograis as name's for Subriel to face if he defeat's Ponce.
                Russel would be a real tough challenger as well, the Adorno vs Rodriguez winners' opportunity would come within the next 3 fight's.
                The 140 pound weight division is going to become the hottest, most competitive weight class in the whole of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I'm expecting Matias to separate Ponce from his senses by round 8.
                  That sound's about right, they will also be 8 brutal, and quite possibly bloody round's for Ponce.

Comment

These guys do not deserve title shots. Zeleda sparks these foos. Imagine what taylor prograis and ramirez would do? Barbiza beats theses hacks. Haymon corruption as usual

Comment

Working...
                    X