Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Conor Benn's UK Anti-Doping Investigation 'Held Up' Over 'Lack of Cooperation'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Conor Benn's UK Anti-Doping Investigation 'Held Up' Over 'Lack of Cooperation'

Conor Benn apparently has not been as forthcoming to one investigation as he has been to another regarding his two failed drug tests. In December, the embattled British welterweight had his attorneys submit a 270-page report to the World Boxing Council, in an apparent bid to get the sanctioning body to reinstate him into its welterweight rankings. The body, which is conducting its own investigation, had removed Benn from its standings after he was revealed to have tested positive for the banned performance-enhancing drug clomifene in October, a few days before his scheduled 157-pound clash with Chris Eubank Jr. It was subsequently discovered that Benn had failed a separate test for the same substance earlier in the summer. The Voluntary Anti-Doping Association administered both tests.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahaha douchebag. He has ZERO right to talk shyt about Eubank Jr getting KO'd.

Comment

I brought this up before people over look it when Eddie says this but interviewers do not question him further. In a recent interview he did say the 270 page doc was only sent to wbc as they have it sent it bbbofc. As if there is no such thing as making a copy. Funny how Eddie keeps going on about WBC WBC, trying to claim they are the only ones to now judge the case cause they're linked with Vada.

When Benn got busted he was claiming Vada doesn't matter as it's voluntary and didn't fail ukad and board letting him fight. When board didn't know of failed vada test.

Now all of a sudden its the other way around wbc and vada are important and doesn't matter about the british boxing board of control they don't need this 270 page book apparently

The british boxing board of control should be the one banning him that makes a bigger statement. WBC are not a board at worst what are they going to do, keep him out their rankings.

BbbofC banning him makes a statement even if he can fight under other boards

2 interviews now boxing social and ifl Hearn also says tried of waiting wbc response and this also started 7 months ago yet neither interviewer asked him why he keeps mentioning 7 months when for more than 3 months he hid the positive test first one from everyone. Just like they hid Whytes ukad pos test from wbc, claiming wbc didn't need to know . Now WBC are the judge of Benns career according to him

They took over 2 months writing and submitting the 270 page book of excuses and now trying to rush an answer whilst only sending the book to wbc and not the bbbofc
      Last edited by Boxing 112; 01-24-2023, 05:03 PM.
      paulf paulf Speng Speng like this.

Comment

Benn is clearly juicing. Look at his face in the article picture then look at him in recent media. He's off now and slimming down. Usually when a fight is off a fighter will gain some weight. Jury is out, cheater!
        Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

You’d think an “innocent” man would cooperate, wouldn’t you?

Comment

“vast intake of chicken eggs may have led to the “trace” presence of clomifene in his body.​ Lmaoooo. That’s even less believable than the bad burrito meat excuse or the I didn’t know what my nutritionist gave me excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              “vast intake of chicken eggs may have led to the “trace” presence of clomifene in his body.​ Lmaoooo. That’s even less believable than the bad burrito meat excuse or the I didn’t know what my nutritionist gave me excuse.
              Or the ‘ate some wild boar meat’ excuse.

Comment

The face of British boxing, Ladies and Gentlemen. Pathetic drug cheat and his clown town apologist promoter
                Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

No cooperation, no resolution. Just the mere mention of "no cooperation" should alarm Benn and whoever advises him. Penalty is suspension for a year or maybe less. He got unlucky. Many fighters got away with it with less drama. Take a break, it's no big deal in this sport. Admit guilt and when the suspension is over, go back in the ring and fight. Lesser boxers with no savings are in a much worse situation.
                  Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

this guy has just got egg all over his face
                    Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X