Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Intends To Use Smart Strategy To Derail Artur Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Intends To Use Smart Strategy To Derail Artur Beterbiev

WHILE ANTHONY YARDE is promising to bring fire and brimstone to his unified world title challenge against Artur Beterbiev on January 28, live on BT Sport, he insists he has no intention of neglecting the basics when it comes to doing so.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde is noticeably slow and stiff tho

Comment

Smart strategy would be to wear a back-of-the-head protector !

also a few outrageous low blows and headbutts early enough to not get a DQ would help.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I'm actually excited for this one. First fight of the year that I'll be at live. I'll put a small amount on Yarde by KO. 8/1 odds are too good to miss out on when someone has a punchers chance.

Comment

Is he going to hit him with encyclopedia or something?
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Back Foot Shoulder Roll not working vs Beterbiev leave that cute boxing stuff at him vs him, jump into the fire with him just know when to Bail Out and Reset but you can catch Beterbiev. Trying to out-box him and avoid that big power, very difficult because he has better Footwork than he gets credit for so he cuts the ring of very well and he come on stronger as the fight goes and that Power does Carry over late in fights

Marcus Browne and Oleksandr Gvozdyk tried to Box him and yes both had some success early but then ultimately Beterbiev just keeps coming and break you down

​​​​​​

Scary Man one he gets going and starts coming forward and letting hands Fly so Tunde and Yarde better have one hell of a Strategy to deal with that BEAST!
            Last edited by sicko; 01-24-2023, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Many things can go wrong at age 38. I dont think this fight is a mismatch.
              Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Here’s a smart strategy: run.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

So he'll throw 4 punches a round then.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Many things can go wrong at age 38. I dont think this fight is a mismatch.
                    The age is the only wild card factor I see in this fight. I got Beterbiev by tko 7-9. I havent seen anyone go to Beterbievs body but my guess is his opponents don't want to be open to counter head shots.

Imo Beterbiev has a different kinda power its like his knuckles are wood chippers and his opponents bones are the wood.

Comment

Working...
                    X