Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: They Said Eubank Could Not Be Hurt; That Was The Best Way To Answer It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: They Said Eubank Could Not Be Hurt; That Was The Best Way To Answer It

Liam Smith never gave any thought to the betting odds considerably in favor of Chris Eubank Jr. The former WBO 154-pound titlist was equally dismissive of any claims that he couldn't eventually break the second-generation middleweight. Smith did just that, as he dropped and stopped Eubank in the fourth-round of their middleweight battle last Saturday at AO Arena in Manchester, England. A barrage of punches, accentuated by a left
    [Click Here To Read More]

I strongly suspect Eubank was severely weight drained

Comment

What a surprise ! Eubank is a nobody haha and he wants GGG?losing to Smith is a Shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I strongly suspect Eubank was severely weight drained
        I thought he looked that way too. However, trying to box like RJJ was the main factor in such a devastating defeat.

Smith wanting the rematch at anything under 160 should be a deal breaker if Eubank has any intelligence.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

I thought he looked that way too. However, trying to box like RJJ was the main factor in such a devastating defeat.

Smith wanting the rematch at anything under 160 should be a deal breaker if Eubank has any intelligence.
          Brook is coming back and he is a 154 fighter now, they have history too ! Liam should move on from Jr. as the same result beckons and If Jr. has anything left it's not down at 157-160 , he desperately needs another eight pounds on the frame .Trouble is after such a brutal defeat I can't imagine him any where near Canelo and Benividez at 168.

Comment

Old Liam is really rubbing it in, if Eubank wants the rematch, he better start his nutrition and diet yesterday.

Comment

40 year old GGG would still be too much for Eubank jr or Liam Smith

Comment

Oh boy, Smith is going to spend the next 12 months living off knocking out Chris Eubank Jr. It doesn’t change the fact he’s lost as much as he won after those anti-gay comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                  Oh boy, Smith is going to spend the next 12 months living off knocking out Chris Eubank Jr. It doesn’t change the fact he’s lost as much as he won after those anti-gay comments.
                  Nobody cares about that only sissies and non boxing fans which doesn't mean anything when it comes to money/gate. He didn't even say anything wrong so if u feel he did you are one of them morons.
                  tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

All Liam said is, we never see Chris with any women. That could mean a lot of things, like Chris is broke and / or ugly. Eubank came out with his armband, which I respect, but Liam was only joshing.

Comment

Working...
                    X