Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Now Face Michael Williams Atop Feb. 25 BLK Prime Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Now Face Michael Williams Atop Feb. 25 BLK Prime Pay-Per-View

A new opponent has been secured for the next BLK Prime Pay-Per-View extravaganza. BoxingScene.com has learned that former four-division titlist Adrien Broner will now face Michael Williams Jr. atop the scheduled February 25 show from Gateway Park Arena in the College Park section of Atlanta, Georgia. The development marks the third scheduled opponent for Broner, all coming in a span of just over a week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Broner just need to be at 50% to win

Comment

BoxRec ranks Michael Williams Jr as the 594th best welterweight. Pathetic matchup.
      dannnnn dannnnn Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        So Broner just need to be at 50% to win
        At 50% weight.

Comment

"A new opponent has been secured for the next BLK Prime Pay-Per-View extravaganza."

Extravaganza? Really? Lol!

Comment

Imagine having nothing better to do on a saturday nights besides watch this.
            sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Is BLK still trying to charge $40 for this event?

Smh/LoL

Comment

Does anyone even care.?

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                  Imagine having nothing better to do on a saturday nights besides watch this.
                  I could have my teeth pulled.

Comment

Here we go again. They are giving broner a little fly to swat. Hes going to talk sh_t, get to the ring in his true arrogancy, have his daddy comb his hair, beat this "fly" they got him. And hes going to talk more crap at the end... i'm baaaaack..... .
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X