Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha To Now Face Ghana's George Ashie, Who Replaces Anthony Young In DAZN Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha To Now Face Ghana's George Ashie, Who Replaces Anthony Young In DAZN Main Event

Alexis Rocha has a new opponent for his 2023 debut. BoxingScene.com has learned that Ghana's George Ashie has been tabbed to face Rocha atop Saturday's DAZN show from YouTube Theater in Inglewood, California. Ashie was brought in as a very late replacement for Atlantic City's Anthony Young (24-2, 8KOs), who originally accepted the fight but was since removed from the main event for undisclosed reasons.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolutely brutal…
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I just looked at that fight card and it's pretty lackluster. The Rocha fight isn't even listed. Young didn't really seem like that competitive of a matchup and Ashie is probably even more underwhelming.

Bek the Bully is fighting Sierra (who was blasted out in 1 by Berlanga), Kid Schofield has a decent matchup against Alberto Mercado.

I will watch but this is a pretty subpar offering.

Comment

The card is trash! I hope GBP can make a star out of Floyd "Kid Austin" Schofield, but this isn't the way to do it! If we do get Davis vs. Garcia in April, I hope they can get him a real challenge, so he can shine!

Comment

Working...
        X