Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios vs. Santiago, Pero vs. Faust Set For Vargas-Foster Tripleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios vs. Santiago, Pero vs. Faust Set For Vargas-Foster Tripleheader

The Showtime telecast begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and also features former champion and all-action San Antonio-native Mario "El Azteca" Barrios, now trained by top trainer Bob Santos, returning to the ring in a 10-round welterweight duel against Jovanie Santiago that serves as the co-main event. Kicking off the action, hard-hitting unbeaten heavyweights go toe-to-toe as Cuba's Lenier Pero takes on Ukraine's Viktor Faust in a 10-round attraction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barrios served his purpose, gave Porky another meaningless belt, then put Queef Thurman back in the winning column. Now he gets a soft touch on a prime time slot. Dude is garbage, hope his corner brings the comb.
    El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Another Cuban Heavyweight in the mix. I'll be watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Another Cuban Heavyweight in the mix. I'll be watching!
        You and me both mate. Good card and looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

It's decent, but I'm really looking forward to the February 25th card in Minneapolis! Matias vs. Ponce! War Browny!!!

Comment

I expect Barrios to be shaky with any solid punch that lands. Tank and Thurdman beat what little that dude had out of him.

Comment

I just don't have any interest in any of these three fights. Typical modern day boxing. A bunch of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Man, you have to be young....like in your 20s....if you consider this garbage a good card. Too young to remember when great fight cards were on free network or cable TV. One of the tragedies of boxing is that modern fans have been conditioned to accept (and even pay for) this crap.
                SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Pero vs Faust is going to be a banger

Comment

Fausto vs Pero is a good prospect matchup & good that it is a 10 round fight.
                    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X