Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha: I'm Knocking On The Door Of Challenging Crawford, Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexis Rocha: I'm Knocking On The Door Of Challenging Crawford, Spence

Alexis Rocha has good reason to feel like 2023 will be his year. The streaking welterweight contender has enjoyed a steady stream of ring activity that will continue atop Golden Boy Promotions' first show of the new year. Rocha will face Atlantic City's Anthony Young atop a January 28 DAZN show from YouTube Theater in Inglewood, California. It comes at a time when the right breaks could lead to his first major title fight, particularly a shot at WBO welterweight champion Terence 'Bud' Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rocha needs to go through Ortiz Jr., and Boots, before he can get to Spence or Crawford. Where's Cody Crowley? Where's Yordenis Ugas?
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 01-23-2023, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Spencer would duck just like he ducked Crawford and ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
        Spencer would duck just like he ducked Crawford and ortiz
        Spebce breaks Rocha down and stops him guaranteed. He also has nothing for Boots Ennis and T. Duckford as well. He might as well fight Ortiz jr

Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Crawford would outbox Rocha. Just like Ellis did.

Spence would pull an Ocampo on him, break down to a stoppage.

Ortiz catches him and stops him.

Boots? Hmm. That's intriguing. Depends on which one shows up, but I suspect Boots gets clipped, recovers and stops him.

Comment

I'm struggling to understand why Thurman is ranked at all. I personally can't stand the WW division since Al took over. At least Arum made fights when he had it. Has to be the slowest moving division over the last 5 years or so smh

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Spebce breaks Rocha down and stops him guaranteed. He also has nothing for Boots Ennis and T. Duckford as well. He might as well fight Ortiz jr
              They'd all fight Rocha I bet but scary asses won't fight each other. Clowns...

Comment

I like Rocha and I hope he gets the chance to make big marquee fights, but even with a 10 yr age advantage he is no threat at all to Crawford or Spence.

Comment

Crawford got roasted for fighting a legit contender like Avanesyan. Imagine how he'd get dragged for fighting a marginally fringe contender like Rocha? Rocha's best win is Blair Cobbs. Think about that for a moment.

Comment

I enjoy his enthusiasm but not sure he would get by any of the names aforementioned
                    Ffs he lost to Ellis who I don’t rank very highly

Comment

Working...
                    X