Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Says He Needs '6-8 Weeks' Before He Can Put 'Any Kind of Pressure' on Foot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Says He Needs '6-8 Weeks' Before He Can Put 'Any Kind of Pressure' on Foot

Josh Taylor's latest snafu is no minor one. It was announced Saturday that the Scottish junior welterweight champion had suffered a foot injury--a torn plantar fascia--thus forcing a postponement to his scheduled March 4. rematch with England's Jack Catterall in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man this shlt is ridiculous

Comment

That title is held hostage by a bunch of bad events. Dude went from the #1 JrWW to total inactivity.

Comment

he tore his plantar fascia running away from catterall

actually dont think ive ever heard of anyone doing this injury

Comment

That is why in boxing it is never any good to get jacked up about a fight until they are in the ring, and even then a guy might try to make a statement and walk out of the ring bc he wants to protest his pay. As a general rule I wish fighters who don't want to get in the ring with other certain fighters ought to just say something like "let him wait" - "he will get his chance just not now" Now I am not saying that a professional Boxer would lie about an injury for personal reasons or money considerations - I mean they could if you tell a lie good enough people might believe you but if you tell a lie that is convienent people start to wonder a little. But I dont know about him or a lot of other fighters and self promoters I just try not to get too hyped up about a fight until they are in the Ring.

Comment

"We’re talking at least six to eight weeks just before I get back on my feet"

and there he was stood in the corridor of Manchester Arena on Saturday answering questions - thats where the photo is from - i recognise the naff jacket

Comment

Catterall needs to move on. He’s been inactive for nearly 12 months now. Take an interim fight or just move on altogether.

Comment

poor josh his brain has finally realised that he needs to give the guy a rematch but his feet are letting him down, it could now be more difficult for him tip toe around catterall from now on

Comment

Mishaps and bad luck aside, it appears as though Taylor has/is dragging his feet about Jack, and I have NO horse in the race. If this were a murder trial there'd be a conviction.

Comment

Will the WBO ordered a interim title for Jack Catterall like they did for Tim Tzsyu?

Comment

Working...
                    X