Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Got Up, I Recovered; Ref Decided It Was Enough; I Felt Like I Could Go On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Got Up, I Recovered; Ref Decided It Was Enough; I Felt Like I Could Go On

Chris Eubank Jr. was so disoriented Saturday night that he attempted to fight Liam Smith even after referee Victor Loughlin stopped the action during the fourth round. Smith's trainer, Joe McNally, pulled Eubank away from Smith before he could throw a punch several seconds after
    [Click Here To Read More]

I slipped and then the referee stopped it.
    No, you got NAILED, then you went rubbery and went down.

Someone needs to intervene with this man Something is wrong.

Comment

Absolutely delusional . He got up and didn't really know where he was , was bungled to the floor with no really clean shots luckily for him but it was clear the stoppage was correct and probably saved this defenceless target from real hurt.
      nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

The fight should have been stopped after the first knockdown. Eubank is lucky he wasnt hospitalized or worse. Bad stoppage.

Tough to see where he goes from here.

Comment

He can't even remember what really happened.

Comment

Well, we've never seen eubanks hurt. But now we know, he don't react well, his instincts aren't good. Getting up straight up berbick style. Not holding that well, survival instincts don't look too good

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post
              The fight should have been stopped after the first knockdown. Eubank is lucky he wasnt hospitalized or worse. Bad stoppage.

Tough to see where he goes from here.
              Totally agree...JLC was less out of it vs Corrales and that was an excellent stoppage.

Comment

Eubank is a very funny character
                After getting up he thought the fight was still on , crazy chit
                He didn’t even realize there was other people in the ring
                Man up , you got knocked the fugh out and life goes on you delusional bastard
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Ok we have seen enough of this guy right? he's not good. He's a C fighter. A 95 year old GGG would have destroyed him with a single jab. Charlo, Andrade all would of just beat him up. Id like to see smith fight Kell Brook. I have smith stopping Brook as well. Beefy has no business fighting anyone else at 160
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Jr is delusional, he had no idea where he was, he was completely out of it and the reff should of stopped it after the first KD, he was staggering forward staring at the ground and Victor Loughlin somehow let it continue?? so much for a British stoppage

Comment

Working...
                    X