Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: If It's Chris Next, It's Chris; I'm In Good Position; Brook Fight Huge, Talks Of Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: If It's Chris Next, It's Chris; I'm In Good Position; Brook Fight Huge, Talks Of Golovkin

If Chris Eubank Jr. wants his rematch next, Liam Smith acknowledged that he'll have no choice but to honor that contractual clause. If not, Smith pointed out during his post-fight press conference late Saturday night that he'll have plenty of other
    [Click Here To Read More]

I for one are sick of these rematch Clauses , Jr was emphatically KO'd no title at stake . Why do you have to beat a fighter twice ? Liam should move on to better things.

Comment

Ggg? Guy is delusional. Landing a ggg fight is rarer than landing a canelo fight.

Comment

GGG is old but he'll still put Liam in hospital.

I think Shalom will try and make Brook vs Smith.

Comment

Surely Smith jumps in to Eubanks rankings at MW? That would put him 3 in the WBO and in line to be Janibeks mandatory after Munguia declined...again.

That's the fight his promoters should be gunning for

Comment

When you bring up guy from lower weight class, talk 50% nonsense and get KOd in four rounds there should be retirement clause
            THC THC buge buge MMegatron MMegatron Smash Smash Slowhand Slowhand and 1 others like this.

Comment

I would favor GGG (even at 40+) over Liam, but it would be an interesting fight regardless.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

How is Golovkin "available" with two mandatories to fulfill first?

Comment

Rematch clause is BS after a humiliation in 4. Eubank should just give up and focus other fighters.

Liam vs Golovkin would be good fight. I think he will be more problematic than Murata.

Comment

Did anyone see the slow motion elbow that caught Eubank doing the rounds ? I only seen the fight on ****ty quality youtube, but that elbow on the temple could easily explain why Eubank was so badly hurt. No excuses, i never gave a **** who won, but that elbow was nasty as ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X