Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce 'Ideally' Prefers a Title Fight With Fury Over Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce 'Ideally' Prefers a Title Fight With Fury Over Usyk

Joe Joyce finds Tyson Fury a lot more enticing as his world title opponent than Oleksandr Usyk. The 37-year-old heavyweight contender from London said if he was allowed to choose his world title opponent, he would prefer to face his countryman Fury, the Manchester native and WBC heavyweight titlist, over Usyk, the WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF unified champion from Ukraine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will legit be a threat to either. This man is focused and slightly dangerous.

The "slightly" was sarcastic....

Comment

This guy doesn't sit around and wait for the money fights . He legit takes on tough challenges, respect to joe but even the toughest chins have cracked .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Joe Joyce finds Tyson Fury a lot more enticing as his world title opponent than Oleksandr Usyk. The 37-year-old heavyweight contender from London said if he was allowed to choose his world title opponent, he would prefer to face his countryman Fury, the Manchester native and WBC heavyweight titlist, over Usyk, the WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF unified champion from Ukraine.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Obviously Usyk is elite Joyce is great but there fight would not make even the half the money of Joyce fighting Fury. Joyce Usyk presser would put everyone to sleep
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

So Joyce is No.1 contender and convincingly beat Parker. Yet Queensberry can't get him a credible opponent. Such an amateur outfit. Hate to say it, but even Matchroom would get him better opponents.

Comment

Juggernaut a refreshing change from tired retreads like Joshua and Whyte

Comment

Usyk is better suited to take advantage of the Juggernaut's weaknesses, awkward feet and slow hands. Joyce is just as big as Fury and stronger, he takes away from Fury his penchant for mauling his opponents.

Really, these two potential fights are very difficult to predict. I think Usyk makes Joyce look silly but I've got doubts he can keep that up for 12 rounds.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Fully expect Fury to retire (again) if he beats Usyk.

Comment

“Ideally” I would like to see Joyce fight Fury! Something tells me that Fury won’t exactly jump at the opportunity if given. I think it would not only be great for the sport, casual and pugilistic players, but it will sell damn good, in the States and Europe.
                  Make it happen fellas!
                  If Usyk vs Fury falls to pieces, at least we know there is a back up for either, hopefully Fury.

Comment

You'll get your chance bro.. just wait Fury's clinical beating on Ukrainian draft dodger dosser.

Joyce is the most problematic fighter for Fury. Tie with Wilder who has titanium fists. Late 2023 will be fukkin excited.​
                    Last edited by Silence; 01-23-2023, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X