Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Promoter: Tony Harrison is Very Dangerous, It's a Massive Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu's Promoter: Tony Harrison is Very Dangerous, It's a Massive Risk

As BoxingScene.com recently reported, Tim Tszyu will fight for the WBO's interim-super welterweight world title in Australia on Sunday, March 12. The information was confirmed by Australian-based promoter No Limit Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fighting back home for the first time since 2021. One fight and he's a nostalgic globe trotter? I thought Tim was trying to cut the apron strings. A temporary, vacant title at home reeks of mom's apple pie.

Comment

This scrap is a very interesting.The young Tszyu is tough as nails and Harrison has more big fights experience

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Fighting back home for the first time since 2021. One fight and he's a nostalgic globe trotter? I thought Tim was trying to cut the apron strings. A temporary, vacant title at home reeks of mom's apple pie.
        This fight makes perfect sense for his situation. He missed out on his Charlo shot at no fault of his own, so now he fights for an interim belt against a solid guy at home to somewhat mitigate the risk of losing before he can get to Charlo. Having said that, I def want to see this Harrison fight. And if some BS happens to further postpone Charlo maybe Tszyu gets elevated to full.

I’ve never seen Tszyu fight not even once. But I love Harrison’s style when he’s feeling himself.
        SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Yeah I agree. Tony is a solid fighter. Will he get a fair shake on the cards down under? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            Yeah I agree. Tony is a solid fighter. Will he get a fair shake on the cards down under? I doubt it.
            Not sure what Harrison has left in the tank
            My thinking is he was a solid fighter
            One thing for sure we’ll get to see where the young Tszyu stands
            Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

If tony still has the level he showed in his last fight he could pull off the upset, he has height reach and experience advantage and at 32 he is still at a good age

im rollin with superbad for the upset

Comment

Seems like a good fight. At least Tim is staying busy with a good credible opponent, which is more than a lot of current fighters can say with a straight face...

Comment

I got a feeling Harrison is going to take this one i don't mind if he does. Charlo v Harrison press conferences were hilarious i still watch them sometimes wouldn't mind a third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Not sure what Harrison has left in the tank
                    My thinking is he was a solid fighter
                    One thing for sure we’ll get to see where the young Tszyu stands
                    This right here. This will give him great experience going into the fight with Charlo if he wins
                    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X