Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benn Mocks Eubank After Knockout Loss to Smith, Says He Would Have Stopped Eubank In 2 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benn Mocks Eubank After Knockout Loss to Smith, Says He Would Have Stopped Eubank In 2 Rounds

There was no way the taint of two failed drug tests was going to prevent Conor Benn from letting his schadenfreude known to the world. The embattled welterweight was quick to add his two cents to the conversation after his well-known nemesis, Chris Eubank Jr., suffered a surprising fourth round knockout loss at the hands of Liam Smith in their middleweight bout Saturday night in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benn wouldn't have gotten out of the regional scene if he was natty.

Comment

Yeah because Benn was juiced out of his eyeballs and had drained Eubank down to 157

This clown needs to go away.

Comment

Loud talk from drug cheat.

Comment

Just go away mate, you have shamed the sport and real boxing fans dont want you or your 280 page report back
          visionary247 visionary247 likes this.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would take before this drug cheat starts mocking Eubank.
            Benn will meet his comeuppance soon enough. What a disgrace to boxing and sports in general.

Comment

Yeah but he was going way up in weight so I view the drug cheat a little lower on the offense scale for this. It was just the weight counter. Things equal out. You want the weight, I compensate, kind of thing. Can't let anyone over on you. I think Benn would've done the same thing but it would take 9 rounds at least.

Yeah people who use for an advantage are vile. People who use to negate that advantage, well,,,, it's grey but I condone it like Robinhood.

Oh I still wanna see Benn the cheat vs Eubank the much bigger man. But when I see Benn fighting at his weight, I expect to see Benn the clean.

Now as for what would be good for boxing fans, as opposed to the fighters, I propose a 3 per fight meth dose. What round you take them is a decision that adds to the strategy. Take it all at once the first 3 rounds, for a berzerker bombardment the fans will clamor for! But go past the 3 and you become a wheezing sitting duck. Use your meth wisely!!!
              Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-23-2023, 04:45 AM.

Comment

The only thing 'naturally little' Benn has proven so far is that he hasn't fought anyone and has failed two drugs tests. If I were to advise 'naturally little' Benn I would tell him to keep quite , he's got problems of his own.
                Last edited by thack; 01-23-2023, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Of course you, especially with all that juice in him...

Comment

You can't pass two rounds of drug testing, you satchel.
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X