Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison Denies He's Facing Mayweather, Injured and Scheduled For Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison Denies He's Facing Mayweather, Injured and Scheduled For Surgery

Kickboxing veteran Liam Harrison has denied that he's facing five division champion Floyd Mayweather in an exhibition fight on February 25 at The O2 in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess Mayweather has to find a new sucker for quick money. The funds must be running low again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Guess Mayweather has to find a new sucker for quick money. The funds must be running low again.
      ———
      Once Harrison recovers, Pacqiao will be fighting him in May for his 2nd exhibition fight. Following the Floyd blue print

Comment

What a nothing article. Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———
          Once Harrison recovers, Pacqiao will be fighting him in May for his 2nd exhibition fight. Following the Floyd blue print
          Ha ha ha. NO. You want to be Pac-Man so much it eats at you. Admit it Gonian.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post

Ha ha ha. NO. You want to be Pac-Man so much it eats at you. Admit it Gonian.
            ———-
            Two months ago, PAC fought a Korean YouTuber. This is after criticizing Floyd. His nüthuggimg fans like you thought it was a “great” fight.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Obviously it looks like pac n may will have an exhibition sometime in 2023 theyre milking the paydays probably will land one vs eachother 60m vs 40m in saudi arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ———
                I don’t give two phuks what pac man does. You seem to imply that because I’m down on Mayweather that I’m a “PAC fan.” That’s what happens when you ASSume too much.

The subject here is Floyd and his circus show. Not Pac man. Follow along here.

Comment

He's actually fighting "Daniel San" from the Karate kid. Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

I don’t give two phuks what pac man does. You seem to imply that because I’m down on Mayweather that I’m a “PAC fan.” That’s what happens when you ASSume too much.

The subject here is Floyd and his circus show. Not Pac man. Follow along here.
                    Lmao..........

Comment

Working...
                    X