Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Tony Harrison Interim WBO Title Fight Set, March 12 In Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Tony Harrison Interim WBO Title Fight Set, March 12 In Australia

Tim Tszyu and Tony Harrison were eager to get back in the ring in lieu of waiting out separate shots at the undisputed junior middleweight championship. The pair of top-rated contenders now turn to each other to satisfy that itch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight!

Comment

Very good fight. I’m picking Harrison too. He’s the most underrated guy at 154 IMO.
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Tszyu needs more seasoning, and I think Harrison (if his chin holds up) should cause some frustration and discomfort. I do hope Tszyu wins, because I'm not all that interested in Jermell/Harrison 3.
        Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Interesting match up. At least someone stepped up to the plate. I can see Harrison winning on points.
          REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

This is a good fight. Respect to both guys for taking a risk while they wait on Charlo.

Comment

Excellent fight. Bring it. 2023 needs more of this coming up on schedule
              REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Good scrap but Tzsu will regret this. Harrison will frustrate him and probably win via UD.

Comment

Really Good fight and test for Tim, also Great that it is in Australia where fans will show up and support Tim compared to fighting in front of these Sh^t crowds here in the U.S. where Boxing Fans seems to want boxing to Fail

Need more International Fights!
                  SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Yes , we’ll get to see Tszyu stepping up
                    Happy cause I thought it was a bad idea to go bang with Charlo
                    This can only help the man , making the Charlo fight a little more intriguing

Comment

Working...
                    X