Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Felt Like I Was Dominating, Then I Got Caught - I'm Still The Better Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Felt Like I Was Dominating, Then I Got Caught - I'm Still The Better Fighter!

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. is at the crossroads of his career after suffering an unexpected knockout loss at the hands of big underdog Liam Smith on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah well, not what I saw. Getting caught way too often, it was a matter of time. Bruiser, not a mover.

I felt like I was aware of what was happening,
    So that's why you were still trying to throw hands despite everyone in the ring telling you it was stopped?
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 01-22-2023, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Pure, utter delusion.

Comment

Jesus he got Zab'd worse than it looked

Comment

Too bad in trying to teach him to fight like a rooster, Roy only managed to impart the chicken dance

Comment

Calm down you only won R3.

Comment

Joke career. Hype clown exposed

Comment

I agree a lot of people didn't see that happening (me inc.) but if there was to be a rematch everyone but Roy & Jr. will know that will happen again.A' once in a life time shot' was left uppercut followed by a left hook , both to the jaw ...............! With that attitude , if I was Liam I'd tell him to F.O. !
                Jr. looked like a very poor version of Jones and full of arrogance with little to back it up.
                Last edited by thack; 01-22-2023, 02:29 PM.
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Eubank maybe your defense & chin leave something to be desired. Bragging won't help. 50% wasn't good enough.

Comment

But, but, but, remember, I’m only going in at 50%. The other 50% would’ve got him out of there!
                    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X