Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos On Gervonta: High Caliber Fighters Will Be Able To Take Those Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos On Gervonta: High Caliber Fighters Will Be Able To Take Those Shots

With his shoulders littered with gold, George Kambosos Jr. was convinced that he would undoubtedly cross paths with pernicious knockout puncher, Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Kambo
    That’s the thing with Tank. Yes he’s got that extraordinary one-punch power that stops people and takes them out but he can get away with it now but the higher caliber fighters will be able to take them shots.
    He's 100% correct. When Stanky stops fighting bummers and freshies, he's gonna need some other tools and getting touched up like he's been isn't going to do him any favors. As it stands now, he's very symptomatic for being punchy.
    MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

That may be true, but George, you are NOT one of those "high-caliber" fighters!

Comment

Fortunately for Tank you're not one of them Georgie boy. Tank would hurt you

Comment

Tank would stop him inside 6 rounds.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Kambosos is the last one that should talk about this sort of thing.

Comment

I mean, he aint wrong.....theres a reason he ducked Loma for 8 years, and areason he wouldnt fight Taylor for a legit belt.

Comment

This article states that tank had another highlight reel knock out over Garcia. That’s not what happened in the fight I watched .
                Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

I would like to see this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    I mean, he aint wrong.....theres a reason he ducked Loma for 8 years, and areason he wouldnt fight Taylor for a legit belt.
                    Loma couldn't take that shot. Linares sat him down with a stiff shot. He lost the fight with Teo because he ran the first half not wanting that smoke. Not saying Loma couldn't beat Davis but he d@mmn sure couldn't do it taking his shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X