Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Eubank Jr: That Could Be Curtains On His Career, It Was a Bad Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch on Eubank Jr: That Could Be Curtains On His Career, It Was a Bad Defeat

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch believes Chris Eubank Jr. may be at the point of retirement after suffering a dramatic knockout loss at the hands of Liam Smith.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should have spent more time training to fight rather than trying to imitate Roy Jones Jnr.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Eubanks relies on reflexes too much for defense. Liked his hands down too much, I'm sure so he can throw punches that opponent can't see

Comment

Needs to get rid of Jones imo not a very good trainer for Eubank he seems to be getting worse each fight he is in. I don't think the weight helps either considering he's now 33 there will only be so much he can change, he's probably going to rematch smith then cash out with the Benn fight.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Looked like eubanks cheek might be broken.

Comment

Whatever he does, he should stay as far away from GGG as he can...
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Not much of a surprise every time he steps up he gets exposed. Groves made him look average, Smith is a former world champion and did the business. Saunders outboxed him he's just not on the world level. I feel bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
                Should have spent more time training to fight rather than trying to imitate Roy Jones Jnr.
                Credit to RJ he said before the fight that Eubank's old style is more suitable for the Smith fight. But the question is why didn't he prepare for this fight in that old style?

Comment

I think he could make more money in another all British fight or two.

Other than that I don't see where he gets a big fight or big payday. At the next level, he falters, and Liam is really good, but not the highest level either, but really good.

Comment

Eubank is garbage. Always has been.

His dad wasn’t great and his son is legitimately 100x worse.
                    BritJimbo BritJimbo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X