Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Eyes EBU Title Shot, WBA Eliminator Versus Austin 'Ammo' Williams No Longer In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Cash Eyes EBU Title Shot, WBA Eliminator Versus Austin 'Ammo' Williams No Longer In Play

Austin 'Ammo' Williams will have to look elsewhere for his first fight of the new year. BoxingScene.com has learned that plans are no longer in place for Williams to meet England's Felix Cash. The previously agreed-upon WBA middleweight semi-final title eliminator was eyed for March 11 in Liverpool, with both parties even acknowledging the pairing after posting wins on separate shows on consecutive weekends last December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh man, can’t pass up that coveted most important of all belts the legendary EBU! Phuck outta here Cash… sh.it like this pisses me off for real. How you quick to run your mouth and even get physical and state you’ll knock someone “spark” out… yet swerve the signature on the contract to get the man you’re shoving around in the ring? I’ve never even seen this Cash guy fight just based on this article alone I already am not a fan of him. More than likely, Ammo will beat this guy anyway. Him going for that EBU first is his way of actually admitting so.

Comment

He lknows he will lose so go for the EBU tile and fight a 42 Year what a duck if I have ever seen one and everybody made jokes about Eubank JNr va GGG . When your white or gypsy you get preferred treatment

Comment

It was obvious he wants no part of Ammo when after his last fight, during an interview, started mentioning the EU title while Ammo still standing in front of him.
        Promoting guys like Cash must be like trying to drag a drunk uncle through a hotel lobby unnoticed. Only problems with them.
        rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Cash has had time and opportunities to go for Signani and the Euro belt before, feels like he bottled it cuz he's struggled the last few fights and didn't want a piece of Ammo

Comment

Ammo decided to hitch his wagon to Hearn and Dazn and now

Comment

Ammo decided to hitch his wagon to Hearn and Dazn and now he's chasing a Euro belt. He should've been in Houston training with the Charlos for a world title. Every American that goes with Hearn has destroyed his own career. SAD (Trump)!

Comment

Working...
              X