Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: I Do Everything Better Than Eubank, I'm 100% Confident of Beating Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: I Do Everything Better Than Eubank, I'm 100% Confident of Beating Him

By Ron Lewis - Liam Smith is a big outsider with the bookmakers for his fight with Chris Eubank Jr on Saturday night in Manchester, something the Liverpudlian just struggles to understand. The former WBO super-welterweight champion comes into this fight in a good run of form but apart from the fact that Eubank has been operating at a higher weight, Smith struggles to make a case for him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey you Brits , does Smith actually have a chance at winning this
    He looks very small compared to Eubank
    He might have better skills but I think Eubank will bully him

Comment

If Eubank Jr. loses to this can...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        If Eubank Jr. loses to this can...
        You saying he got no chance
        I’m across the pond and haven’t seen much of both guys besides the higher level fights they had
        I am really split on these guys , people saying 50/50 then no chance
        I am leaning towards Smith right now but then again a few days ago i was leaning the opposite way lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Hey you Brits , does Smith actually have a chance at winning this
          He looks very small compared to Eubank
          He might have better skills but I think Eubank will bully him
          Im not brit but i know this. Hes a tough local Euro level guy who gets busted up a bit. Does he have a chance? Sure. Who has Eubank really beaten. Noone of any real note. Hes fast and flashy but not that heavy handed. If Smith makes it a brawl he has a shot...but i think Roy Jones will have Eubank employ a rope a dope style and it will likely turn into a bore fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Im not brit but i know this. Hes a tough local Euro level guy who gets busted up a bit. Does he have a chance? Sure. Who has Eubank really beaten. Noone of any real note. Hes fast and flashy but not that heavy handed. If Smith makes it a brawl he has a shot...but i think Roy Jones will have Eubank employ a rope a dope style and it will likely turn into a bore fest.
            I’ve been going back and forth on this fight
            Worse than a fughin swinger couple lol
            I really don’t trust Eubank at all
            Few times I seen him fight , I thought he was fughin horrible
            I’ve never Beefy fight a few times and he’s got skills and all but no power whatsoever
            Lastly , the fact Eubank hired RJJ throws me right off

Comment

Styles make fights and smith is going to get a leathering from jr can't see anything smith has troubling him in the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

You saying he got no chance
                I’m across the pond and haven’t seen much of both guys besides the higher level fights they had
                I am really split on these guys , people saying 50/50 then no chance
                I am leaning towards Smith right now but then again a few days ago i was leaning the opposite way lol
                Beefy Smith is a serviceable fighter at 154, but he probably has no business at 160. He barely beat Jesse Vargas. Eubank Jr. by UD or very late stoppage.

Comment

Does anyone know what time the main event starts in the west coast? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post
                    Does anyone know what time the main event starts in the west coast? Thanks in advance
                    Should be around 2 pm
                    El-Malo- SunDiego- likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X