Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Lashes Out at Putin, Compares Russia to Third Reich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Lashes Out at Putin, Compares Russia to Third Reich

Unified heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk offered one of his boldest indictments against the Russian invasion of Ukraine to date. The WBO, WBA, IBO, IBF beltholder from Ukraine did not mince words in a recent video that was uploaded on his
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is 100% correct. I could really expound on that, but he's said a mouthful with his statement, and no one is more qualified to speak on this matter than a Ukrainian.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 01-20-2023, 07:53 AM.
    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

He is saying nazism doesn't exist. A quick google will show you lots of articles from UK and US media writing and reporting on rise in nazis in ukraine but that's all gone quiet since russia invaded. Also Usyk is born in Crimea which was annexed back in 2014 has he been outspoken about that prior to Feb 2022
      ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Usyk is a dummy who DKSA politics. He should just fight.

Comment

Call me ignorant or whatnot but why would Fury be the driving force behind the fight ( $$$ )
          I know he probably will have more fans at the event being from UK but it takes two to tango

Comment

Until Putin gasses 6 million jews i don't really think you can compare his regime to the Third Reich tbh

Comment

Except that no one was mounting US missiles on the "Third Reich's" borders...

Comment

Russia is nothing like Nazi Germany. To say otherwise is rather absurd.
                Boxopera Boxopera likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Until Putin gasses 6 million jews i don't really think you can compare his regime to the Third Reich tbh
                  An ignorant statement. Unless Putin does exactly what Hitler did, to the same people Hitler did it to, then he's not like Hitler? Makes no sense.

Hitler committed genocide. Putin commits Genocide by targeting Ukrainian people (whom he believes to live in a made-up country). When military targets and infrastructure targets didn't work, they began aiming for apartment buildings, schools and hospitals.

Nothing happens the exact same way twice, but genocide is genocide. Take it or leave it.

Comment

Their Ukrainian president is a sock puppet globalist shill, an actor portraying a president

You want the real redpill? Ukraine president and the west doesnt WANT the war to end, they want it to drag on, its a proxy war to fund the MIC and to funnel money for whatever purposes they desire.

You think its a coincidence a "new" war started as soon as the Afghanistan pull out was complete? you realize how many rich powerful people have been "Accustomed" to that war money?

Havent you seen the stupid press releases from early last spring, that Ukraine is "winning" ? we'be been getting them for the last year. Ok they been winning for an entire fuking year and we gave them $100 billion dollars but they still want more money, how much more money do they need if they been winning for a year, isnt it almost over at that point, after a year of winning and all this free money we will never get back?
                    Last edited by elfag; 01-20-2023, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X