Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia PPV Buy Rate To Come In Between 200K & 225K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia PPV Buy Rate To Come In Between 200K & 225K

The buy rate for Gervonta Davis' most recent win was the second highest of his five pay-per-view fights. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the four-fight pay-per-view show that featured Davis' ninth-round technical knockout of Hector Luis Garcia on January 7 ultimately will produce somewhere between 200,000 and 225,000 buys. Davis' previous fight, a sixth-round knockout of rival Rolando "Rolly" Romero on May 28 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, generated slightly less than 250,000 buys.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting that no one put a name under this article.

Comment

Lol so no source?

I mean this site is owned by showtime so of course they'd lie about a ppv bombing

Comment

I'm no Davis hater... but I simply do not believe this BS. Ain't no way that did 200k lol.

Comment

Fake news. Showtime wants to pretend everything is good on the sales and tv views. Boxingscene just follows their demands like sheep.

Comment

I like Davis too and want him to beat Ryan but even Oscar high on crack with utensils up his ass would see through this bs lol
            bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Of course the youtube pbc shills out there are claiming 400k+

Comment

Why is only now we just find out it is part of PBC
                Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Interesting that no one put a name under this article.
                  Also, the wording is misleading. For instance =--->

BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the four-fight pay-per-view show that featured Davis’ ninth-round technical knockout of Hector Luis Garcia on January 7 ultimately will produce somewhere between 200,000 and 225,000 buys.​
                  This is not a factual statement.
                  Joey's Place Joey's Place likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    Of course the youtube pbc shills out there are claiming 400k+
                    There is only one shill saying this =--->

Comment

Working...
                    X