Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Says Benn No Longer Has Leverage, Calls for 'No Rehydration Limits ... No 50% Splits'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Says Benn No Longer Has Leverage, Calls for 'No Rehydration Limits ... No 50% Splits'

Chris Eubank Jr. is more motivated than ever to batter Conor Benn inside the ring. But their potential fight won't be staged under their previous terms, if Eubank has any say in the matter. Eubank, a career middleweight, and Benn, a welterweight, were headed toward an intriguing All-British 157-pound
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conor Benn is a cheater, period. Clomifene can't enter the human body on it's own. It was put there. By whom? Either you're going to make a lame attempt to throw someone under the bus and place the blame on them, or be a man and take responsibility and admit you knowingly took it yourself, which seems the more likely scenario. You intended to enter the ring like a car filled with explosives. You inherited the art of cheating from your father, who was also dirty and always targeted the back of the head. You British Benn's are some nasty, flithy, low class mofos
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-19-2023, 07:57 AM.
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Basically saying Benn is now his ***** he will be offered like 20% at Eubanks weight or some shi. Benns fault though dummy should of got his cycle right, he keeps talking too which makes it worse he has no evidence is he innocent so everybody laughing at him.

Comment

I'm usually an advocate of an even split when it comes to contract negotiations for competitors in highly anticipated fights, but because of a cloud of doubt that surrounds Benn:

Benn is only entitled to the short end of the stick in negotiations should a fight come to fruition this time around. If he is good enough, he'll win. If not, oh well.....

Comment

money talks

Comment

Jr. is wrong on most counts , it's actually worth twice as less and is a very dangerous fight for young Benn with out any help with weight .This fight should NOT happen and I hope it doesn't . Jr. should concentrate on his own weight division and try and get some respect , which I doubt without fighting little or old guys (or both ) he'll get.

Comment

If I were Eubank I would consult legal advice on this issue. A known case of PED failure, a history of PED use in previous fights and testing, hydration clause, there may be grounds here for a hefty civil suit that may result in a settlement for AT LEAST expenses accrued for training and preparation. Eubank Sr looks extremely astute in his pre fight assessment on showtime hat may have been in store for his son. One fighter juiced to the gills and the other weight drained and unable to properly rehydrate. Eubank may want to make a few phonecalls
              thack thack Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Except Benn is still cycling and is going to come back looking like Big Baby Miller.

Comment

Liam smith.may end eubank. Eubanks might still becweakened. But Benn might have to settled for 30%. If that's the case we will see how much Benn really fancied it.

Comment

Only in Britain could 2 mediocrities like this command such attention.
                    thack thack likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X