Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Has To Look Spectacular in This Fight, Says Andy Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Has To Look Spectacular in This Fight, Says Andy Lee

Joseph Parker cancelled Christmas, New Year's and his birthday in pursuit of a spectacular performance against Jack Massey in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joseph Parker, the man who prefers spending Christmas with Fury's dick than his own family.
    True!

Comment

Parker is still very young, wish I was that young. But yeah, I think he hit the ceiling in his career when he beat Ruiz.

The loss to Whyte and Joyce signals that he's in the twilight of his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Parker is still very young, wish I was that young. But yeah, I think he hit the ceiling in his career when he beat Ruiz.

The loss to Whyte and Joyce signals that he's in the twilight of his boxing career.
        the only thing the Whyte 'loss' signalled was that Ian John lewis saved Dillian Whytes career with a phantom knockdown on an illegal headbutt, giving Whyte the points victory.

But yeah its been very frustrating following his career. credit where due though, most would of retired after securing the AJ payday, got millions for Whyte too. He doesn't need to keep fighting but seemingly wants to, which is a bit weird considering you have the choice of being with your family, in maybe the best country on earth, a living paradise, but he flies across the other side of the planet, to be with a bunch of gypsies in miserable grey & bleak Morecombe? Odd to say the least

Comment

Curious to know who the “other opponents” offered were. Lee said they didn’t make sense because of the risk/reward factor. They chose a blown up CW instead…

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

the only thing the Whyte 'loss' signalled was that Ian John lewis saved Dillian Whytes career with a phantom knockdown on an illegal headbutt, giving Whyte the points victory.
            Parker loss to Carlos Takam in a home town decision which was booed, Chisora clearly got robbed in the first fight and Andy Lee even said he lost, also the headbutt against Whyte was Parker's fault because he was trying to hug Whyte, Whyte still beat Parker though as he bullied him and concussed him.

Jack Massey is young and has faster hands than Parker, both are the same height and reach. Parker is much slower these days he is bigger since Joyce, so Parker's only power punch is his telegraphed overhand right, Parker is kinda like a slow, shorter Wilder.

Comment

I can't believe he says he only lost to Joyce cause he got his haircut and went grocery shopping....lol. what's next, doing laundry once a week ruined his stamina, or mowing the lawn gave him asthma. Oh I know, he had to change the oil in his car so his punches were slipping off Joyce rather than hurting him.

Comment

I like Parker, but his best days are behind him. And he doesn`t seem to like high risk low reward fights.

I wonder if he would fight somebody like Bakole in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Joseph Parker, the man who prefers spending Christmas with Fury's dick than his own family.
                  True!
                  Jealous much ?

Comment

Originally posted by mootint View Post

Parker loss to Carlos Takam in a home town decision which was booed, Chisora clearly got robbed in the first fight and Andy Lee even said he lost, also the headbutt against Whyte was Parker's fault because he was trying to hug Whyte, Whyte still beat Parker though as he bullied him and concussed him.

Jack Massey is young and has faster hands than Parker, both are the same height and reach. Parker is much slower these days he is bigger since Joyce, so Parker's only power punch is his telegraphed overhand right, Parker is kinda like a slow, shorter Wilder.
                    Parker had Whyte on queer street doing the funky chicken in the 12th. Dillan was saved by the bell, all while Parker was concussed from a headbutt...

The big question is can Massey take the shots Parker will fire at him. Parker proved he can take an absolute battering in his last bout.

Comment

Working...
                    X