Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Wants The Eubank vs. Smith Winner, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Wants The Eubank vs. Smith Winner, Says Shalom

Promoter Ben Shalom of Boxxer has revealed that former world champion Kell Brook is looking to return to the ring - and he's interested in facing the winner of Chris Eubank Jr. vs Liam Smith.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still having to fund the investigation over in Tenerife?

Jokes aside always thought he had a few more in him post-Khan fight. Crawford isn't a fair yard-stick for any fighter.

Comment

No thanks. Kell is 36 and doesn’t belong anywhere Middleweight. Kell finally beating Khan was the best moment of his career and I’d strongly advise him to go out on that high.

If he truly needs the money though, I understand why he’d sell his name.

Comment

Please no

Comment

Lol shalom putting on all the fights in the UK these days matchroom dead and frank warren and em ain’t got much aside from fury.

Comment

Great news, massive respect for kell. I saw a video recently on boxing King media's channel with kell and he seemed a bit lost since the boxing stopped it will be nice to him get stuck in with the training again you could see in the interview he missed it all. he was going there to organise training with dom ingle so he's kept in shape.

Here's the interview for anyone interested. https://youtu.be/I2qxhATSWUM
            Last edited by Gideon lock; 01-19-2023, 03:59 AM. Reason: Added link to video
            Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Why is Broke so interested in his career, more so than when he was active ?
              JayCho JayCho likes this.

Comment

Feels like everytime there's news about Brook, the title ends "says Shalom" Doesn't Brook have anything to say ever?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  Why is Broke so interested in his career, more so than when he was active ?
                  He no longer has Khan to obsess over anymore

No other income besides boxing

No network to lean on

Nothing else to do

Comment

It makes sense for Brook.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X