Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: If I Lose To Massey - I'll Be Out of The Picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: If I Lose To Massey - I'll Be Out of The Picture

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker plans to throw his weight around against Jack Massey as he looks to get himself back into title contention in Manchester on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the **** is Jack Massey?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      He's a decent British cruiserweight, gave the undefeated and heavy hitting Richard Riakporhe a very competitive fight (lost by decision).

That being said, Parker has no business fighting him. There's a difference in size and a vast difference in experience. I'd rate Massey higher than Shawndell Winters, another cruiserweight Parker fought in a tuneup. Parker is right, if he loses he's well out of the picture.
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Parker needs to dispatch this guy, and do it convincingly. Preferably within 3 or 4. Take no damage, get some confidence, and find that killer instinct again.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          Parker needs to dispatch this guy, and do it convincingly. Preferably within 3 or 4. Take no damage, get some confidence, and find that killer instinct again.
          I don't think he's ever had it to be fair bro.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Joseph Parker seems strong but slow and sluggish sometimes. Work on not just endurance, but speed of hand and foot.

Comment

Parker UD 21/10 on b365. Double your money. Went the distance with Riakphore and Parker not the biggest HW or the biggest banger. Parker a great technician with a good record of picking up wins when he absolutely has to.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Japanese anime
                Itto Okami
                lone wolf and cub

i hate seeing idiots seeing a bear cub who they think his mother isn’t near by

unfortunately idiots get out of a guided tour bus and mistakenly think ??? Or don’t know how to avoid big bear power

Comment

What picture?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

I don't think he's ever had it to be fair bro.
                    The only time I can remember seeing it, is when he mauled Dimitrenko (including the body blows as Dimi was taking a knee). But even then, it was obvious he was doing it out of anger and frustration rather than tactically trying to finish a guy off.

I never thought I'd say this about a boxer, but...he's just too nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X