Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Caleb Plant PPV Fight Set For March 25 At MGM Grand In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Caleb Plant PPV Fight Set For March 25 At MGM Grand In Las Vegas

A date and a site have been solidified for the grudge match between super middleweight rivals David Benavidez and Caleb Plant. BoxingScene.com has learned that Benavidez and Plant will fight March 25 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Phoenix's Benavidez (26-0, 23 KOs) and Plant (22-1, 13 KOs), a native of Ashland City, Tennessee, jointly announced through their social media accounts November 3 that they agreed to contractual terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good match up , lets see what David does with him.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I, for one, am amped that this fight is made! Wonder if the bookies have it right at 2:1 in favor of Benny. Maybe there is enough time that it will babe out. I truly look at it as a 50/50 or 55/45 fight Elated!!!
      kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Whether they have the money for this I don't know, but it would be brilliant if they made Morrell-Andrade for the chief support. Get Demirezen in with Ortiz/Helenius or something as well.

Comment

Ppv fight between two bums lmfao thanks al

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantAJ View Post
            Whether they have the money for this I don't know, but it would be brilliant if they made Morrell-Andrade for the chief support. Get Demirezen in with Ortiz/Helenius or something as well.
            Demirezen needs a big(ger) fight

Comment

I’ll be there- after this fight, ya’all will witness a sprinting Ginger singing, I don’t fight Mexicans-

Comment

It's a good fight but they seem comfortable killing the PPV market one fight at a time, either they don't have a long term strategy or they're desperate for quick money.

Comment

Good fight, but NOT PPV worthy. If they want my hard-earned cash they better crush it with the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                    Ppv fight between two bums lmfao thanks al
                    Both in the top 5 168 pound ranking and both former world champions and yet according to you they’re “bums”…how many world titles have you won ? What’s your number in the rankings ??? Just curious. That will tell us who the real bum is

Comment

Working...
                    X