Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue 122-Pound Championship Clash Targeted For Late Spring In Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue 122-Pound Championship Clash Targeted For Late Spring In Japan

A pound-for-pound showdown is on the horizon. BoxingScene.com has learned that a deal has been reached for a Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue championship fight. Fulton will defend his unified WBC/WBO junior featherweight crown versus Inoue, who recently vacated his undisputed bantamweight championship in pursuit of winning a title in a fourth weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Thought Fulton was fighting Figueroa in a rematch so a little confused but incredible fight if this happens. Inoue vs Fulton is one of the top 5 fights in boxing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Thought Fulton was fighting Figueroa in a rematch so a little confused but incredible fight if this happens. Inoue vs Fulton is one of the top 5 fights in boxing IMO.
      Figueroa will be fighting Magsayo

Comment

What a very interesting and intriguing matchup; A pure slugger vs a pure boxer. I am going with the upset here and picking Stephen Fulton to win.

Comment

Bot holy ****. Amazing balllys move by these guys.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg jockpunk jockpunk like this.

Comment

Fulton will lose does not punch hard enough

Comment

Fultong is going to Japan to hand this guy his titles, I don't understand why the champion is traveling. CBS might to look into new management, he will not win a decision in Japan, knockout or bust.

Comment

Let's see if it happens i thought it would not happy to be proved wrong. But like the other fights i will believe it when it is official. And i don't mean fighters claiming it or journalists or tweet. Official postet Date venue and tickets on sale

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                  Fultong is going to Japan to hand this guy his titles, I don't understand why the champion is traveling. CBS might to look into new management, he will not win a decision in Japan, knockout or bust.
                  The money is in Japan.
                  Last edited by Mammoth; 01-18-2023, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Figueroa will be fighting Magsayo
                    Good fight. WBC interim?

Comment

Working...
                    X