Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chukhadzhian Praises The Punching Power Of Jaron Ennis: "He Hit Very Hard, I Feel His Punches"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chukhadzhian Praises The Punching Power Of Jaron Ennis: "He Hit Very Hard, I Feel His Punches"

The frustration of Jaron Ennis reached its crescendo as his search to take on one of the welterweight division's elite yielded zero results. While acrimonious, the 25-year-old begrudgingly accepted a showdown against the unheralded Karen Chukhadzhian. Officially, the two locked horns just a few short days ago on January 7th, at the Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In before someone says that he was paid to say that.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The man straight admitted he ran, not that it wasn’t painful obvious for all who watched

at least he was good at it

Comment

Ennis vs Roman Villa would actually have been a better fight, but still, a good experience for 'Boots'to go the distance.

A couple of things to still work on, but Crawford and Spence aren't flawless either, as accomplished as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Ennis vs Roman Villa would actually have been a better fight, but still, a good experience for 'Boots'to go the distance.

A couple of things to still work on, but Crawford and Spence aren't flawless either, as accomplished as they are.
          Viktor Postol & Mikey Garcia!

Comment

it can be tough tracking someone down who has a good pair of dancing boots on

Comment

But, "At The End Of The Day", despite feeling the punches, he never went down. Respeck on the man's name.

Boots can't cut the ring off. That's the real issue here.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Well at least tell us something that we don't already know.

Of course Jaron Ennis hits hard; Which was the main reason why you kept moving, refusing take risks and standing out of harm's way for fear of getting knocked out by him.

I am sorry kid but you lost the fight because you just didn't try hard enough. You don't win fights by not trying hard.

Comment

I like this Chukhadzhian kid; only wish his trading were as wonderful as his feet.

Comment

High praise coming from a pugilistically educated Ukrainian

Comment

Working...
                    X