Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Usyk: I'm Going To Bust You Up Real Bad You Little Middleweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury To Usyk: I'm Going To Bust You Up Real Bad You Little Middleweight!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has fired back at Oleksandr Usyk - after the unified WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA champion took to social media to take a swipe at Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If this were YouTube comments, there would be 60 people complaining about Fury being mean and having no class. Fight hype ****-talking seems to baffle the youngins.

Comment

I just don’t want to hear the gate money percentages ruin the fight. That is my only request
      Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

I don’t know… Usyk could take this one. Fury has so much in his favor, but Usyk is a different animal. Hmmm.

Comment

"I'm going to slap you into a big pile of tattoos, sucker."

Lol that's a good one.

Comment

Recycled article…just a different title!
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Fury will run through him

The only good thing that Chisora 3 did was by having a fight last year, any fight, it kept Fury busy and kept him at a low weight, not ballooning up.

Fury is the one with options in the fight. He can box at a distance or he can walk Usyk down and maul him on inside. Theres a plan A and a plan B. Usyk only has one plan and that is to stick and move all night. It worked with AJ and AJ got tired but Fury has great stamina for his size and his very quick as well. There is just so much stacked in Fury's favor, its his fight to ruin and him staying in shape makes me all the more confident in him

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
                I just don’t want to hear the gate money percentages ruin the fight. That is my only request
                Ngannou is now a free agent.. It's a back door to get that easy to sell low risk high $ reward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephHH View Post
                  I don’t know… Usyk could take this one. Fury has so much in his favor, but Usyk is a different animal. Hmmm.
                  Hmmm…Are rabbits really that different?

Comment

This fight is too close to call.usyks herky, jerky rivals fury and will keep fury occupied and wondering what usy k will do next

Comment

Working...
                    X