Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Not Concerned With Usyk Giving Advice To Yarde

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Not Concerned With Usyk Giving Advice To Yarde

ARTUR BETERBIEV OFFERED up a nonchalant response when questioned over his former amateur rival providing some words of advice to his forthcoming opponent Anthony Yarde ahead of the world light heavyweight title clash at the OVO Arena, Wembley on January 28.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only advice he gave him was "If he knocks you down, stay down".

Comment

Don't think any advice for Yarde will help him against Beterbiev. Can't see him outboxing or banging with Beterbiev. Yarde has power and Beterbiev has been put down by lesser competition before so who knows. Should be a good one while it lasts tho.

Comment

After he likely gets the KO, this is the only time in Beterbiev’s life I want to see him be a loudmouth. He should jump out of character and call Bivol out with every trash talk technique possible. Boxing needs that fight!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

of course hes not concerned usyk doesnt speak english
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

From the little I know, I would guess that Usyk and Beterbiev are far from being allies.

Comment

Usyk told Yarde "I am very feel"

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                of course hes not concerned usyk doesnt speak english
                Roflmfao
                Boxingmean Boxingmean Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Won’t be Usyk in the ring that night
                  Yarde has a better chance at hitting the lottery than beating Beterbiev

Comment

If he can't get bivol next he should go for usyk that would be a interesting fight if all the other top ******* keep avoiding each other, because these 2 seem like old fashion men any time any place kind

Comment

Working...
                    X