Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonnie Rice On Facing Jared Anderson: I Would Have To Go To Another Level Of Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonnie Rice On Facing Jared Anderson: I Would Have To Go To Another Level Of Training

Jonnie Rice realizes that his seventh-round stoppage of Guido Vianello could lead to an offer for him to fight Jared Anderson next. Las Vegas' Rice has sparred with the undefeated Anderson enough to know that fighting him would be much more
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smart guy, they way he spoke of Anderson sounds like a man that doesn't want to swallow his teeth just yet.
    thack thack likes this.

Comment

Anderson doesn't need a 'nothing' fight he needs a learning fight , if he's just going put a beating on the guy it may as well be a guaranteed 12 on the heavy bag.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

He’s basically saying pay me for the butt whipping I’ll be taken and it’s on! I know dammm well how good he is because he kicked my aSs worst than it was getting beat in this fight, where I got lucky his sh_t split open.
        Last edited by hitmanjosh; 01-17-2023, 08:33 PM.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Level he's talking about is canvass floor!!! bux

Comment

Rice has gotten his biggest wins coming off the couch....if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Comment

Working...
            X