Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Expects Ryan Garcia To Be Too Much For Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Expects Ryan Garcia To Be Too Much For Gervonta Davis

Gervonta Davis could have opted to head straight into a showdown against longtime rival Ryan Garcia. Nevertheless, the 28-year-old believed that it was sagacious to sharpen up his skills before sauntering into their mega matchup.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tank gets stronger and meaner as the fight goes on. Cryan Garcia who leaves his chin up and wide open while throwing punches has never faced an opponent like this. He's not dog tough and is getting put to sleep guaranteed

Comment

Robert Garcia going with Ryan Garcia, what a surprise? When's the last time he's actually had a right prediction anyway? Tank shuts off Garcia's lights by the 7th round.
      mgame mgame Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

I have a poster in my garage that has Ali and Tyson throwing a hook at each other. It says on the bottom, Neverwuz Promotions. I feel they are also promoting this fight.

MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Both got a case , just make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Tank gets stronger and meaner as the fight goes on. Cryan Garcia who leaves his chin up and wide open while throwing punches has never faced an opponent like this. He's not dog tough and is getting put to sleep guaranteed.
            Originally posted by Robert Garcia
            Hector landed some punches on Tank but I don’t think he has the power. I think Ryan has the fucking power. I think if Ryan lands, he will hurt Tank.
            Stanky gets hit way too much by lower opposition. Rolly was dinging Stank up lmao and Hector was landing at will. Ryan will more than likely stop Stank. Stanky has never faced an opponent like this.
            Fact Fact Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I have a poster in my garage that has Ali and Tyson throwing a hook at each other. It says on the bottom, Neverwuz Promotions. I feel they are also promoting this fight.

Sure that poster ain't the cover of Fight Night Round 4? Lol.

Comment

Since Robert picking by race, I’m going to do the same but add I just think Gervonta is meaner, nasty and wicked as a boxer puncher and will solve all problems if they fight. I pick Gervonta by mid to late round ko, it depends on how hard Garcia tries.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Since Robert picking by race, I’m going to do the same but add I just think Gervonta is meaner, nasty and wicked as a boxer puncher and will solve all problems if they fight. I pick Gervonta by mid to late round ko, it depends on how hard Garcia tries.
                  This is human nature. Nothing wrong with going with your own people. It's 2023 and you still acting like Obama did anything for the hood. Show some respect and change that sh it to Trump.

Signed prison reform.
                  100 billion toward "hood" revitalization
                  LOWEST black unemployment ever
                  MOST money ever for HBCU's

Etc.

Obama did what? bought himself a 14 million dollar mansion among the VERY 1% white folks he told you were the enemy. "Yes we can!" < Not you though.

Played the hood.... hahaha Can't knock him

Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 01-17-2023, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post

Sure that poster ain't the cover of Fight Night Round 4? Lol.
                    Had to look it up bro, its similar but no.

Comment

Working...
                    X