Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenny Porter: I Can See Ennis Beating Crawford, Spence is Tougher Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenny Porter: I Can See Ennis Beating Crawford, Spence is Tougher Fight

Kenny Porter has an eye for talent. The father and coach who presided over the career of former welterweight champion Shawn Porter has also trained dozens of Olympic hopefuls for the USA Boxing team throughout the years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually see it the opposite way. Ennis can bull down Spence, but a dynamic fighter like Crawford will always give him problems. Look at what a simple lateral movement with Karen did fo Ennis.

Comment

I remember how mad Spence was at Thurman, and now he's treating Boots in the same fashion! No Bueno!

Comment

Puddle Kenny playing the company role.
        What's new?

Comment

He's saying the same thing that I've stated all along, he's not ready for Spence, but he probably beats Crawford, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            He's saying the same thing that I've stated all along, he's not ready for Spence, but he probably beats Crawford, maybe.
            Crawford / Boots is 50/50, like we said on the podcast.

The Boots that fought Chukhadzhian gets beat by Errol Spence in the late rounds.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The people that manage- control the 147 division know for sure, nobody will make the distance with T Crawford, any top 5, top 10 WW gets stopped within 12 rounds vs Bud… no desire to make fights with Bud and get battered, well aware of the outcome…

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Puddle Kenny playing the company role.
                What's new?
                ———1
                No thread on any topic on this platform will miss the usual suspect’s negative vitriols. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  The people that manage- control the 147 division know for sure, nobody will make the distance with T Crawford, any top 5, top 10 WW gets stopped within 12 rounds vs Bud… no desire to make fights with Bud and get battered, well aware of the outcome…
                  ———
                  Is that why he fights cans like Khan, Brook, Avanesyan, Kavaliauskas etc?
                  Now that Broner doesn’t have an opponent, let’s look forward to a Bud vs Broner fight. I can’t wait for that great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                    ——
                    He definitely beats Crawford. If Spence is fighting Thurman, there is no reason for Bud to duck a guy that’s called him out several times. How else can one explain Bud picking Avanesyan? A guy nobody on planet earth gave a shot at beating Bud.

Boots will not only beat Crawford, he will stop him.

Comment

Working...
                    X