Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breadman: "I'm Confident That Caleb Plant Can Knock Anybody Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breadman: "I'm Confident That Caleb Plant Can Knock Anybody Out"

By and large, Caleb Plant has used his otherworldly boxing skills to avoid the oncoming onslaught of an opponent's attack, while peppering his man with just enough offense to pick up the victory. However, following his 11-round stoppage defeat at the hands of Canelo Alvarez in November of 2021, Plant has ostensibly flipped a switch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t think this headline is going to age well. They can only dine out on that knockout of a completely washed Dirrell for so long.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

So he knocked Paw Paw out of his wheelchair with a punch he didn't see, and now he's Iron Mike.

Comment

22 wins, 13 by KO and now he's suddenly going to ko everybody after what he did to old Dirrell?

Comment

Plant has his work cutout for him vs Benavidez. Bread is not stupid he knows they can’t come up with a game plan to KO David because that will get them KTFO! They will look to box and use David aggression against him… kinda like using a fast ball pitchers fastest pitch against him… don’t swing as hard as you can because as long as you connect it’ll do the job. I believe Benavidez will throw nothing but heaters all night long! If plant doesn’t get stopped, I’ll tip my cap to him even if he loses..
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I hope Benavidez knocks Plant out in front of the Pan...

Comment

Don't sleep on Plant--he is no slouch. Remember he already fought the big guy--Canelo--so he has that behind him. Benavidez is a killer but Plant could complicate things. I think it's a 50-50 fight.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Total respect for Plant for wanting to try again with Canelo. Wish more would follow suit. Looking forward to the Benavidez fight to see where both of them are really at

Comment

Plant has a chance of winning the fight on points, but can he keep up with benavidez, canelos pressure plant could not handle, as for stopping benavidez that's a very long shot

Comment

Breadman is tripping .

We all seen what happens when he gives his best fighter the wrong false confident gameplan vs top competition .

this the same trainer that stands up and claps about tank fighting smaller fighters moving up in weight and him not fighting top 5 guys in his division .

Caleb plant fighting fire with fire is gonna get him retired

Comment

Working...
                    X