Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank Doesn't Think Win Over Hector Luis Garcia Will Prepare Him for Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tank Doesn't Think Win Over Hector Luis Garcia Will Prepare Him for Ryan Garcia

It's back to the drawing board, apparently, for Gervonta 'Tank' Davis. The hard-hitting, 135-pound southpaw from Baltimore was recently asked if his fight with fellow lefty Hector Luis Garcia last Saturday at Capitol One Arena in Washington D.C. served as ideal preparation for his forthcoming showdown with Ryan Garcia, and Davis largely demurred, citing a marked difference in styles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sup with these fighters getting into car wrecks hitting pregnant chicks lol first Jon roid Jones and now stank

Comment

What's with this 'we're just waiting for him to sign' stuff? Seems like both sides are saying this. In todays boxing...this is how fights aren't made.

Comment

Why announce the fight when it wasn't signed? I have a feeling both were milking the buzz from the fight. Now watch Ryan pop up with a tune up after saying he didn't need one.

Comment

Feel pretty sick, I thought they both were signed up! There are so many good fights at 135 & they ain't getting made! If Ryan isn't interested please just bypass him. We all want Davis-Haney anyway.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Anybody who thought these 2 would fight on a promise hasn't been paying attention. Myself and several other posters have stated it's not believable until they climb in the ring.

Comment

These two knew it wasn't happening. Ryan figured Tank was going to jail. Now Tank is acting distracted, like it just got real. Some guys don't wake up until they hear the cell door slam.

Comment

I'm about tired of these guys. Oscar says he doesn't have a contract. Tank says all they need to do is sign off. Sign off on what? Everybody needs to put their cards on the table. Who is full of shyte? I think they all are.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Why announce the fight when it wasn't signed? I have a feeling both were milking the buzz from the fight. Now watch Ryan pop up with a tune up after saying he didn't need one.
                  He has to go to court still. There’s a chance he may end up in jail. They had a deal with the prosecutor but the judge rejected it because it didn’t involve jail time. So I guess maybe you pay the woman not to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Ryan wasn't milking anything as he decided to forego his tune-up with Gesta. It was Tank and company who used the "agreed in principle" statement made well prior to the Hector Garcia fight to sell it. A fighter no casual had ever heard of who was also being dragged up in weight. Pretty clear who was "milking the buzz" as you put it.

Tank is right though,fighting Hector does nothing to prepare him for what Ryan will bring but then again,not many can.
                    Last edited by Sctrojan; 01-15-2023, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X