Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya On Tank Davis-Ryan Garcia: I Have No Contract; Deadline Monday Or Moving On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya On Tank Davis-Ryan Garcia: I Have No Contract; Deadline Monday Or Moving On

Oscar De La Hoya publicly issued an ultimatum early Sunday morning. Ryan Garcia's promoter stated through his Twitter account that he has not yet received Garcia's contract for his pay-per-view showdown with Gervonta Davis. According to De La Hoya, if they don't get a contract from Davis' handlers by Monday, he will begin looking for another opponent for Garcia's next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Come on man with these PBC chumps.

Comment

Nothing surprising about this . Only to all the gullible fans who thought it was done

Comment

If it doesn't get done it was basically both fighters promoting themselves with the other guy's name.
        Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Here we go again with GBP and Ryan. Posters will blame Tank for reasons we all know despite this becoming a pattern with Ryan and top opposition.

Comment

So let me get this right
            Oscar makes statement on the 15th , threatening for the 16th
            Fughin bullchit
            Oh well , should of been expected

Comment

Such a dead sport.

Comment

on the positive side of things, we will probably get joshua vs whyte II and other significant match-ups.

Comment

Comment

Yeah I will believe it when I see them in the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X