Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demsey McKean: "I've Got The Full Package, I Know For A Fact I'm A Better Boxer Than AJ"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demsey McKean: "I've Got The Full Package, I Know For A Fact I'm A Better Boxer Than AJ"

Even with back-to-back defeats saddled to his record, Anthony Joshua is determined to return to the top of the heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who has this guy beat?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Who has this guy beat?
      Who has AJ beat, besides a washed-up version of Klitchko after a 2 year layoff that had already been schooled/embarassed by Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Who has AJ beat, besides a washed-up version of Klitchko after a 2 year layoff that had already been schooled/embarassed by Fury?
        He has faced recognizable names. We can all do that to every fight. That unknown has not fought anyone. He can be the greatest fighter ever but his record so far says other wise.

Comment

Mr McKean can I please have your dope dealers number
          I don’t care if you trample AJ or not or wtv the fugh you do but I still need that dope dealers number

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

The truth is ....nobody and this just gets more embarrassing ....

Comment

I've seen this guy's fight with a chubby chap called Kiki Leutele, a head shorter than Mckean. Absolutely ridiculous! Leutele beat the soul of him, hit him with some counters etc etc etc. It's a dream fight for Joshua! He cannot possibly lose against Mckean!!!
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This bum should be a stand up comedian. Hopefully AJ fights a much higher caliber opponent. But nothing would surprise me.

Comment

Someone feed this guy to Martin Bakole. Quickly please.
                  joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Who has this guy beat?
                    Jonnie Rice and the great Don Haynesworth
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X